Work with Syntax Highlight

I'd like to share my work with syntax highlight in APEX.

Demo

Please check demo from apex.oracle.com.

Sorry that currently there is no source code shared. But if you check the demo, there are detailed steps about how to integrate these libs.

Review 

Here is my rough review for these highlight libs, just in my opinion and based on my work with them in APEX. Welcome for any advises or comments.



There are four JS libs integrated, and reviewed. Click the link below to check the corresponding demo page.
Have a quick check from the pic below.

CodeMirror


SyntaxHighlighter

PrismJS

highlight.js

Special Thanks to

  • Markdown APEX Plugin The tool makes my demo more like a wiki or blog post for text content. (If you had ever used powerful markdown in specific application, like Atlassian Confluence, you would definitely prefer to use them for text-like knowledge sharing rather than rich text editor or hard-code HTML.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note for APEX 5.1 UI, Theme, Templates and Substitution Strings

RDS Customizable for APEX 5.1

Use Plugin Code Editor - Part 1/4: Demo